The National Theatre, located in downtown Washington, DC, seeks a part-time, seasonal Sales Associate at 15-20 hours/week, with a potential for up to 30 hours/week. The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting the Director of Sales in the functions of the Sales Department, namely, group sales and subscriptions. The Associate will assist with client correspondence and coordination from initial contact to final payment and follow-up, providing exemplary and efficient customer service at all steps of the sales process.
The Sales Associate will:
• Facilitate group and subscription orders via phone, mail, and email; processing reservations, contracts, invoices, and payments, while upselling and cross-selling as appropriate.
• Facilitate ongoing changes to group and subscription orders, properly documenting exchanges and ticket count updates in real time.
• Assist in outbound telemarketing efforts, including cold-calling and renewals.
• Be well-versed in the benefits and policies of group sales and subscriptions, and be able to communicate them to patrons accurately and appropriately.
• Occasionally assist with research and identification of prospective new groups and subscribers.
• Occasionally assist in the planning and implementation of special events (some nights and weekends).
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least 1 year of experience in customer service, preferably in the entertainment industry. Previous experience in tourism/hospitality a plus.
• Previous experience executing ticket orders preferred; database software or ticketing systems knowledge a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
• Excellent written, verbal, and in-person communication.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently.
• Flexible scheduling (nights and weekends) a plus.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com