The San Diego Symphony is seeking an Advancement Associate within the department of Institutional Advancement.
Email email@example.com for a complete job description or to submit your resume for consideration.
The primary duty of the Advancement Associate is to research and support position for Major Gifts program and general departmental projects, most of which will be directly related to prospect research, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors contributing $1,000 or more to the annual fund.
• Track Major Renewals
• Manage the Prospect Pipeline
• Prospect research
• Major Donor Stewardship Program
• Portfolio Management
• Assistance with special events
• Renewal and acquisition campaigns
• Data Reports
• Concert work and event attendance (evening and weekend hours)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience working in the fundraising department of a non-profit (preferred)
• Basic knowledge of accounting nomenclature and principles
• Strong writing, organization, and administrative skills
• Knowledge of fundraising strategies
• Strong team player
• Proficient in MS Office programs, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent customer service and professional communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About San Diego Symphony
The San Diego Symphony, through unquestionable commitment to the highest levels of artistic achievement, seeks to elevate human potential by providing a shared sense of pride and belonging to something bigger than any of us can achieve alone. We offer audiences the wonder of live music and transformative learning experiences that develop and understanding and passion for the arts. To ensure we are an enduring force in the region we commit to fiscal responsibility. We serve and shape the culture of the region, by being for all and with all, the musical heart of San Diego.