The Consulting Analyst is an active member of the Client Service team that delivers TRG’s data-driven, best practice counsel aimed at achieving revenue and patronage results for each client. Specifically, the Consulting Analyst:
– Serves as lead analyst on designated consulting projects and deliverables including critical client start-up and loyalty analyses.
– Provides lead counsel on behalf of TRG to a designated portfolio of client projects including direct response campaign planning and scaling/pricing project assignments.
– Delivers essential project management and collaborative initiative with TRG’s Senior Consultants on behalf of clients and projects.
– Serve as a member of TRG’s Client Service team by delivering critical internal and external data analysis and consulting designed to clarify and strengthen TRG’s recommendations to the client.
– Serve as data analyst and developer for key, standard client deliverables including, but not limited to:
o New consulting project start-up analyses
o Consulting client project work plans and associated needs for each phase of consulting work
o Client-specific pricing and scale-of-house analysis using TRG’s proprietary software
o Client ticket sales and annual fund analysis on which revenue projections and results tracking are based
o Patron loyalty analysis and reports including TRG’s Patron Loyalty Index, Key Metrics, Dynamic Clusters, response and conversion reports
– Manage a portfolio of consulting projects including:
o Direct response planning projects for subscription, single ticket and annual fund campaigns
o Demand Management projects
o Patron loyalty and retention projects
– Serve consistently as a member of TRG’s consulting start-up team, performing standard analysis for client-facing reports and deliverables.
– Coordinate and collaborate within the Client Service team on projects and client work.
– Share experience and expertise on all areas of TRG’s consultancy for the purpose of internal professional development and cross-training of TRG colleagues.
– Adhere to TRG consulting procedures and protocols, including per-client time standards.
– Uphold the TRG brand in client service by demonstrating a relentless focus on producing overall revenue and patron results.
The candidate must have:
• A minimum of five years cumulative experience as a data analyst, sales or marketing manager in the arts or entertainment industry.
• Demonstrated and excellent project management skills.
• A strong orientation to deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to generate actionable findings for a set of transactional data.
• A track record for successfully managing and implementing campaigns that achieved desired revenue and audience-building results.
• Excellent written and verbal communication that support an ability to be persuasive, motivational, and instructive with clients and team colleagues.
• Mastery of data presentation tools, such as multi-axis graphs and data illustration features often found in Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to give and receive evaluation and criticism constructively.
• Extraordinary attention to detail and unfailing ability to follow-through.
• Self-initiative and discipline to successfully manage a diverse portfolio of internal (Client Service team) and external (client) customers.
Requirements of the job:
• Ability to think critically and strategically; strong analytic and problem-solving skills are a must for success in this position.
• Master or very high proficiency in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint presentation programs; the candidate may contribute to the automation of frequently performed analytics.
• Willing and able to travel as assigned. Travel may require a minimum of one week per month. Some months may require more.
The ideal candidate also will have:
• Earned a Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in an area that provides a knowledge platform for marketing, communication’s, customer service, the arts or related field.
• Experience as a presenter to internal and external customers.
• Skill or experience in customer relationship management.
• Familiarity with TRG Arts and the company’s consulting services.
• A desire to grow, learn and actively contribute to the company’s culture and development over time.
Please send resume and cover letter via email specifying how you meet the required qualifications to:
TRG Arts Recruiting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About TRG Arts
TRG Arts is a results-driven consulting firm dedicated to the arts and entertainment field. We use data to develop strategies that help clients achieve the kind of results that achieve working capital and loyal patronage. In short, TRG works with clients on strategic practices for sustainability.
At TRG, we believe performing arts and cultural organizations help communities thrive. Arts and culture strengthen communities by helping people learn, heal, and simply have fun! And, it’s our arts and cultural organizations that play a specific role in curating and enabling these community experiences.
TRG Arts was created in 1995 by our late founder, Rick Lester. We are based in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado at the TRG Arts Center for Results. Our 35 team members believe in making change that helps arts communities thrive. The Center for Results is TRG’s learning, teaching, and consulting center in which we host clients, partners, and friends in the national and international arts and cultural sector.
Informed by data, TRG consultants and analysts guide growth to achieve results. We work with clients in these three core areas of our business:
• Consulting: TRG transforms organizations through strategies that increase organizational capacity and result in sustaining revenue growth. Through pricing, patron loyalty, and data counsel, we grow stronger, longer patron relationships and revenue.
• Data & analytics services: How can arts marketers and fundraisers must build personal relationships with a database of thousands of patrons? Researching audiences informs the strategic action that can lead to increased loyalty and revenue.
• Community data networks: What if we could take all the data, from every ticketing/fundraising system in our community, and analyze it all in one place? TRG Community Networks do just this in over 20 locations throughout the U.S.