Website Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts seeks a Program Coordinator, Statewide Virginia Services to be responsible for coordinating Virginia-based programs and activities of the Wolf Trap Institute.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Exercise initiative and independent judgement to devise, plan and implement Virginia services including Residencies, Professional Development and Family Involvement Workshops. Ensure that commitments are fulfilled in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner.
* Make strategic decisions regarding coordination, implementation, and application of designated services to ensure program policies and practices are applied with integrity.
* Coordinate Institute services, maintaining communication throughout service timeframe. Ensure that all involved parties receive confirmation details for services.
* Cultivate, nurture, and sustain partnerships with Virginia school districts and early childhood organizations.
* Serve as a liaison with teachers, school administrators, and teaching artists regarding Virginia program services and program effectiveness.
* Lead, organize, and conduct orientation sessions that outline goals and procedures for teachers and teaching artists.
* Collaborate with Wolf Trap Institute team to develop programs and special initiatives.
* Accurately document, track, and report on Virginia services/programs.
* Create and submit reports per funding/grant requirements.
* Provide program information and data to support internal departments.
* Maintain systems and procedures, including service, contract, and invoice tracking for Institute programs and program evaluation systems.
* Create and process independent contractor contracts.
* Manage and maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions for all designated
* Collaborate with Education department team on budget and service planning.
* Represent Wolf Trap Institute with various internal and external stakeholders.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Front Desk Coverage:
* Serve as part of a pool of support staff to provide front desk coverage; welcome and assist all
visitors to the Center for Education.
* Maintain security procedures by having all visitors sign in and issue volunteer visitor badges.
* Screen, route, and respond to general phone inquiries.
* Accept packages and notify appropriate staff person or department; provide access to loading
dock for deliveries.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* 2 to 4 years’ experience working with performing artists/teaching artists, school systems,
* Experience in early childhood education or professional development programs preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as the ability to effectively manage
multiple priorities and identify departmental needs
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Outstanding relationship building skills
* Proven ability to work in teams and to create strong professional partnerships
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Sensitivity and commitment to the mission of Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position 60% of the time
* Regularly operates a computer and other office equipment (i.e. calculator, copier, printer,
* Occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, bend and reach with arms
* Lift/move up to 10 pounds infrequently
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that embraces and encourages different perspectives. We work to reflect and be representative of the communities in which we serve and in which we reside. Qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance or an accommodation in our job application processes should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a background check and providing proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. Applicants who cannot get vaccinated for bona fide disability or religious reasons should also contact HR at email@example.com so they can determine if reasonable accommodations can be made.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. We offer an outstanding benefits package that includes fully-paid medical and dental premiums for employees and their dependents, 20 paid holidays, generous Annual/Sick/Personal Leave, 403(b) match, flexible work hours and more.
To apply for this job please visit www.wolftrap.org.