The Artistic Operations Associate provides operational and administrative support to the Artistic Operations team, especially related to Naples Philharmonic Youth Ensembles, presentations, education activities and rental events.
• Plan and coordinate stage/room setups and technical needs, as well as stage manage Naples Philharmonic Youth Ensemble and certain Naples Philharmonic rehearsals and performances as assigned.
• Provide support, as needed, for Artis—Naples presentations in Hayes Hall, Daniels Pavilion and other spaces on and offsite.
• Communicate with internal and external constituencies and oversee the planning, logistics and operations of rental, community partnership and internal Artis—Naples events
• Manage stage crew as required, including working with the production team to schedule crew and submit crew payroll
• Ensure compliance with the Naples Philharmonic and IATSE Local 647 master agreements, especially as they relate to working conditions
• Observes safety requirements. Report safety issues and items requiring work orders to Supervisor or Safety & Security.
• Works effectively with all Artis—Naples team members.
To apply for this job please visit artisnaples.org.