Website Beth Morrison Projects / PROTOTYPE Festival
PROTOTYPE: OPERA l THEATRE l NOW
Reporting to PROTOTYPE’s Producer, Sarah Bellin, and working closely with Directors – Beth Morrison, Creative Producer of Beth Morrison Projects; and Kristin Marting, Founding Artistic Director of HERE – the Associate Producer shall:
• Support the Festival Producer in maintaining and updating contact sheets, calendars, and programming spreadsheets.
• Manage a robust Internship Program, which includes interviewing, scheduling, and managing a team of 10 – 20 volunteers.
• Coordinate Venue relations including Front of House staffing, permitting, and venue packages.
• Oversee the assembly of production Welcome Packets
• Manage merchandise procurement and systemizing reconciliation post-Festival with the Company Manager.
• Act as line producer for project, as needed by the Festival
• Assist Marketing Manager in reviewing materials as requested
• Manage local storage facility in conjunction with the Festival Production Manager
• Manage the Festival Company Manager and provide support in organizing ancillary events such as receptions and artist talkbacks
• Must have significant understanding of Microsoft platforms, Google Drive, and Dropbox
• Previous experience with coordinating live events
• Minimum 2-3 years of arts admin experience
• Knowledge of the New York City cultural community
• Genuine desire to play a critical role in a small and dynamic team
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work both individually and as part of a team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and highly detail-oriented
• Valid driver’s license preferred
Term: Late August 2022 – January 31, 2023
Hours and work load intensify from November-January. There are vacation moratoriums for this position between December 1-23, 2022 and January 2-20, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org