The Patron Services and Marketing Manager is a key position for Camerata Pacifica, being the primary liaison for all constituents that are purchasing tickets and making donations. This individual is responsible for managing the organization’s database to not only build the box office and ticketing for all venues but also provide clean and detail-oriented reporting. The Patron Services and Marketing Manager will work closely with Managing Director and Artistic Director to analyze the sales and Google Analytics reporting in order to implement effective marketing and donor campaigns throughout the season.
• Acts as the primary contact for all patrons through ticket purchases and donations.
• Runs the box office at every concert venue, where he/she also manages all front of house
activities and volunteers in coordination with the Production Manager.
• Utilize Camerata Pacifica’s database to analyze and integrate data generated by the
organization’s online marketing and social media activities.
• Through use of the database, provide fundraising support to both the Managing and Artistic
Directors through the maintenance of accurate donor information and reporting
• Produce reports that include but are not limited to weekly ticket sales, Google Analytics on
Facebook and email campaigns, and for development/fundraising purposes
• Assists the Managing Director and Artistic Director to create and implement the seasons
marketing and donor campaigns, including advertising on Facebook.
• Various administrative tasks such as processing marketing invoices, going to the post office and
making bank deposits. This position also necessitates some physical labor, such as carrying wine to events, loading in lobby and box office materials, and running errands for the office as needed.
Qualifications/Skills Required To Be Successful:
• Bachelors degree
• Excellent general communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to work
• Ability to balance and prioritize a high-volume of projects and activities
• Knowledge of current and emerging trends surrounding marketing and data and/or the desire to
learn and understand these trends
• Ability and desire to grow analytical skills through utilizing tools such as Google Analytics,
Adwords, Facebook Insights, and PatronManager database
• Must work well in a high-pressure environment with many deadlines and demands
• Ability to develop strong internal and external working relationships
• This position requires working all concerts and events that are many times outside of normal business hours and traveling with the rest of the staff to each performance city
• Competitive salary and benefits package to include paid time off, health insurance and option to participate in a 403b plan
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Camerata Pacifica to provide all persons with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, marital status or any characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
• Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• No phone call or email inquiries, please
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Camerata Pacifica
Camerata Pacifica has now completed its 29th Santa Barbara season, and is most proud of having served the city as Santa Barbara’s only professional chamber music ensemble for almost three decades. Founded by Adrian Spence in 1990, Camerata Pacifica is set apart from other chamber music presenters by its mission of positively affecting how people experience live classical music, and its history of building a musical community around that mission.
Camerata Pacifica’s has been a narrative of smart, sustainable growth. Founder and Artistic Director Adrian Spence has been at the forefront of many trends in concert presenting: addressing the audience from the stage, performing in non-traditional venues, and using existing resources to benefit a wider community. The ensemble performs live in four cities – Santa Barbara, Ventura, San Marino, and Los Angeles – providing a world-class chamber music ensemble in each without requiring four times the resources. The group has carefully cultivated a community in each location over many years, which results in consistently full houses and a diversified donor base.