The Columbus Association for Performing Arts (CAPA) seeks a high energy, motivated professional to join its marketing team as a Social Media Marketing Intern. The ideal candidate is passionate about advancing performing arts and has a desire to work with digital marketing. This internship will run from September – December, 2019.
Special Information: The intern will receive a $500 stipend per semester. Free parking will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Creates content for social media channels (for CAPA and its affiliates, including Broadway in Columbus, Columbus Symphony, Lincoln Theatre, CATCO, McCoy Center for the Arts, Festival Latino, and the Drexel Theatre) including writing posts, taking photos, and developing creative storytelling strategy.
• Organizes digital content (reviews, articles, videos) for CAPA’s archives.
• Creates and writes blogs for CAPA’s main website.
• Proactively engages with users on social media in line with brand guidelines to help foster an online community.
• Tracks and analyzes social media analytics for social channels and websites. Evaluates large analytics and data sets to identify trends and make recommendations for improvement.
• Assists in the creation of graphic design and video assets. Assists in the creation of website assets and email campaigns.
• Provides occasional assistance with CAPA events.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Individuals who are passionate about the arts.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task on a day-to-day basis.
• Strong communication skills, timeliness, attention to detail and critical thinking individuals.
Credentials and Experience
• Must be a Junior or Senior; Marketing majors preferred, but not required.
• Experience working with various social media channels (including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
• Basic experience with DSLR cameras.
• Must have reliable transportation and own a smart phone.
• CAPA background check required.
To Apply – Submit an application via our Applicant Tracking System at: https://capa.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/42d8ea22-0088-63c7-d1a3-bbfb8af4d99a/apply?source=1105020-CS-35382
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com