Lux, a semiprofessional choir based in the Washington DC metropolitan area, is looking for a Public Relations & Marketing Intern! This intern will work with us from mid-November to mid-February.
- Help us to redesign our marketing timeline/calendar
- Proofread any public-facing interviews/posters/blog posts/etc.
- Assist in creating marketing materials
- Ensure consistent branding across social media platforms
- Formulate strategies for Instagram engagement
- Assist Public Relations & Marketing Director as needed
- $500 stipend, paid over the course of 3 months
- College credit if needed
- Networking opportunities with administrative professionals in the performing arts
- Experience managing social media accounts, preferably for an arts organization
- Experience independently developing digital marketing strategies
- An interest in the performing arts, preferably choral or chamber music
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to maintain consistent communication with Lux’s PR Director and Manager
- Must be a college student
If interested, please submit your resume and examples of your work to email@example.com. Please feel free to apply even if you do not meet every requirement — if you are excited about this opportunity and meet some of the qualifications, we’d love to hear from you! For more information about our singers and mission, please visit choirlux.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org