Key Areas of Responsibilities:
• Administer all company accounts payable.
• Maintain company budgets and perform monthly bank reconciliation.
• Administer employee payroll/taxes, medical benefits and company insurance.
• Manage on-boarding of incoming employees.
• Administer all company IT hardware systems (computers, printers, copiers, fax machines) with help from existing off-site IT specialist.
• General office management.
• Minimum 6 years of work experience with regard to general administration focused on accounts payable, accounts receivable, IT and human resources.
• Creative and forward thinking team player.
• Full-time position.
• Starting salary $50,000 to $60,000.
• Complete health benefits provided by the company after three months of employment.
• Two weeks paid vacation provided after the first six months of employment.
This position remains open until filled.
To apply, please forward your resumé and cover letter to:
James E. Redcay III
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About MidAmerica Productions & MidAm International, NYC
MidAmerica Productions and MidAm International Inc., in NYC has, for 38 years, produced and presented more than 1300 concerts world-wide, including over 590 in historic Carnegie Hall as well as music tours and residencies in Vienna/Salzburg, Florence/Verona, Paris, Prague/Berlin, Lisbon/Porto, Warsaw/Krakow, London/Cambridge, Athens, Beijing and with the International Festival of the Aegean on the island of Syros, Greece.