Primarily responsible for all Festival ticketing, box office functions and general office operations. This position ensures client and patron satisfaction through product knowledge, event build accuracy, and exceptional customer service. In addition, this position will perform a wide variety of daily administrative, support and financial functions requiring frequent contact with the public. The position focuses on relationship building and requires a person with integrity, confidentiality, and a positive and outgoing personality.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
Box Office Manager
• Manage and execute all aspects of Festival ticket sales including management and operation of online ticketing system (Tix.com), complimentary ticket program, ticket donations to other organizations and all tracking and reporting.
• Serve as primary point of Festival interaction with patrons (in-person, email, and phone).
• Contact donors to distribute ticket benefits (concierge service, priority seating, etc.).
• Track and print tax acknowledgement letters for benefit ticket purchases.
• Recruit, train and oversee box office volunteers and Front of House support.
• Update concerned parties with current ticketing numbers (venue operators, MMF Production and Operations Director, etc.).
• With Executive Director, and guidance from the Artistic Director and board marketing committee, set overall marketing goals for the year.
• Track ticket sales, and create robust reports on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis, as needed.
• Implement promotions, create an upselling program, and collect, analyze, and use data.
• Assist with website updates, especially information regarding ticket purchases and concert experience.
• Coordinate registrations/ticket purchases with Outfitters and shuttle needs, as needed.
• Prepare “traveling” box office for different venues: set-up and pack up each box office area at different venues.
Please see full job description at moabmusicfest.org/about/employment.
To apply for this job please visit moabmusicfest.org.