Website NETworks Presentations
NETworks Tours, LLC is looking for a collaborative, efficient individual to support the Finance & Booking departments and provide administrative assistance in the MD based main office. This position will assist with the daily operations of current and future touring productions. In addition to working collaboratively with all members of the GM and Finance departments, this position will also assist with general administrative needs in the Maryland office. This is an entry-level position perfect for someone interested in the business side of touring Broadway.
• Support the finance team and the booking team with day-to-day departmental needs
• Reconcile and code various bills and invoices
• Upload Routes, Settlements & Deal Terms to Booking Database
• Booking Agreement Tracking & Distribution
• Pull & distribute reports from Booking Database
• Audit various accounts and assist show staff with reconciliations
• Enter A/P and A/R in accounting and tracking systems
• Maintain vendor files
• Maintain Booking Department files (digital & analog)
• Scan and maintain settlements and investor documents
• General accounting and office administrative work including copying, scanning, mailings, and filing
• Assist Operations Manager with reception desk and general office maintenance tasks
• Position will be held onsite in Columbia, MD main office
Skills and Qualifications:
• College degree preferred with accounting or booking keeping focus a plus.
• Self-motivated, collaborative, and organized.
• Understanding of basic accounting terms and practices.
• Theatrical background a plus.
• Good written and verbal communication.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (including Excel) and ability to adapt to new business software.
• Ability to multitask projects in a high stress environment, paying close attention to detail.
• Enthusiastic about working for a theatrical company.
Compensation & HR Benefits:
• Salary Range – $40,000 to $45,000
• Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
Please submit a cover letter, resume and (3) references to email@example.com, with “Finance, Booking, and Admin Assistant” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
NETworks is committed to building and retaining an inclusive and diverse staff across all projects. As an equal opportunity at-will employer, we strive to create working environments that are welcoming, inclusive, and equitable. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, gender identities, and abilities are encouraged to apply.
Visit www.networkstours.com to see all show listings for this current and upcoming season.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org