Website New Conservatory Theatre Center
SF's premiere queer & allied theatre company
New Conservatory Theatre Center, San Francisco’s premiere Queer & Allied theatre company is seeking an outgoing, detail-oriented, organized multitasking superstar with a passion for our mission to be our next Director of Individual Giving. The position is full time, exempt. Salary range $60,000-65,000 DOE.
The Director of Individual Giving is responsible for creating, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive annual individual donor program in support of NCTC’s programmatic needs, and for meeting or exceeding annual fundraising goals. The Director provides oversight of the individual giving programs and special events. The Director of Individual Giving will be a leader in the implementation of NCTC’s Strategic Plan, to identify and articulate NCTC’s goals and objectives and translate those into fundraising opportunities.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Superior organizational skills; a work style that is thorough, accurate and detail-oriented;
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, research and editorial skills; ability to synthesize information and compose clear and effective prose.
• Strong Fiscal and Budget Management/Development Skills
• An appreciation of and enthusiasm for NCTC Mission and values
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, Patron Manager and/or Salesforce, and social media preferred
For full job description and more information about NCTC, go to:
Local candidate preferred; no relocation package available.
To apply please send resume, and cover letter telling us why this job sparks your enthusiasm to:
To apply for this job email your details to Barbara@nctcsf.org