Website Park Place Projects
Park Place Projects is looking for a dynamic, organized, and self-motivated Assistant to the Director.
This position will be a close confidante and indispensable aide to a Director who has built a network capable of presenting any show, anywhere on earth, next week. Park Place is at a point of growth and diversification and assistance is needed to compartmentalize and focus efforts so that advancements can be made in several areas simultaneously.
This is a key position and the role spans a wide range of responsibilities, from administrative tasks to responsibilities such as marketing project management and business development. The Assistant to the Director will become deeply familiar with development and producing of live entertainment and art. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in performance production, excellent organizational, writing, and technical skills, a positive attitude, and a strong attention to detail.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Provide support to the Director by calendars, contacts and travel.
– Assist with sales by helping identify and track communications with potential clients.
– Act as liaison with clients.
– Track archival materials for marketing purposes.
– Schedule and oversea social media posting.
– Assist in the development of new business areas such as collection of live entertainment as artworks and production labor management.
– Assist the Director in organizing and accomplishing some private projects.
– Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of live performance production.
– Stage Management and/or Production Management experience.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Working knowledge of Google Workspace and Adobe Software. CAD knowledge is helpful.
– Ability to prioritize and accommodate competing deadlines
– Eagerness to take initiative and responsibility
– Hunger to learn.
This job is full time in person in Park Slope, Brooklyn, New York City.
Includes Health Benefits
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com