This is a Part Time position, 20-25 hours per week.
Hourly Wage: TBD based on qualifications
2-3 years of experience working in an office environment
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google docs, Tessitura a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Assist the Education department of the Philharmonic Society of Orange County in the following areas:
• Update and distribute the Committees’ Directory, Officers Roster, Executive and Chairman Handbooks annually
• Assemble and make copies of materials for all Committees meetings, fundraisers and training workshops
• Schedule meeting rooms as needed
• Prepare and update complete calendar of Committees meetings and fundraisers
• Coordinate the production of the quarterly newsletter, the “Overture”
• Provide administrative support for major fundraisers as needed
• Coordinate CD sales by volunteers at evening concerts (attendance at relevant concerts required, and work schedule can be adjusted accordingly)
• Serve as repository for all Committees documents, including Bluebook, Chairman’s Handbook, fundraiser flyers. Provide these materials to individual volunteers upon request throughout the year. Provide fundraiser flyers to Marketing for e-blasting as requested.
• Develop and maintain an active database of public and private school contact information
• Assist with researching school schedules to support the development of the annual schedule of music education programs.
• Assist with invitation creation and dissemination for all education programs, and monitor/format responses.
• Assist with school assignments for all programs, sending confirmations and making changes as needed.
• Update and/or create evaluation forms for each program; send link to teachers with all program confirmations, or after each performance.
Philharmonic Society Board of Directors:
• Assist with creation and maintenance of all Board materials, including meeting calendar, Board notebook materials, Directors Emeriti spreadsheet.
• Prepare packets for all Board and Executive Committee meetings
• Assist with all aspects of Society Annual Meeting.
Orange County Youth Symphony:
• Process invoices and check requests received from OCYS general manager.
• Maintain member records, forms, and application materials.
• Act as intermediary between Marketing department and OCYS team for concert ticket sign up sheets and coordination of ticket offers to parents.
Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org