Website Seattle Pro Musica
The Operations and Administrative Associate reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for providing
administrative/operational support for Seattle Pro Musica.
Purpose and Objective
Provide administrative support for Seattle Pro Musica’s operational, fundraising, marketing, and concert needs.
Function as administrative support staff to the Executive Director and the Artistic Director. Provide operational
support for programs, concerts, and fundraising events.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
● Manage ticket, subscription, and merchandise sales, including processing/fulfilling orders by phone and in person.
● Attend weekly choir rehearsals and monthly board meetings, providing administrative support and fulfilling
ticket/merchandise orders in person. Take notes and record official minutes for board meetings.
● Provide administrative support for development and fundraising activities, including data entry, management of donor database, and annual appeals.
● In conjunction with the Executive Director, maintain information systems, databases, member rosters, donor
information, mailing distribution list, and email distribution lists.
● Provide administrative and operational support for the annual fundraising auction/gala, including data entry, management of auction inventory and database, and on-site event management. Serve as onsite Auction Manager.
● In conjunction with the Executive Director, plan and execute front-of-house and box office operations for concerts. Serve as House Manager during performances.
● Maintain the music library collection and database, including circulation of music to choir members.
● Assist in recruitment and management of volunteers for concert production, auction, and office projects. Supervise hired box office staff as needed.
● Assist Executive Director and Artistic Director with tasks as assigned.
● Complete general office maintenance* and management duties as assigned (examples include occasional self-directed research projects, supplies and inventory management.
The successful candidate will share a passion for and commitment to the mission and artistic vision of Seattle Pro Musica. The candidate will possess strong customer service and organizational skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Experience with CRM management (Little Green Light) is a plus. The candidate must possess energy, enthusiasm, and initiative; must be detail-oriented and capable of managing multiple tasks on a daily basis. Candidate must be experienced in working in support of and as part of a high-energy team in a deadline-driven environment; must be self-motivated and able to work remotely with limited supervision. Strong written and verbal communication skills are highly desirable. Customer service, events management, and administrative experience preferred. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemption required.
Apx. 40 hrs/wk with occasional overtime in support of performances, rehearsals, events, and meetings. Hourly
position; healthcare stipend of $300/mo; annual salary $42,000-$45,000 DOE. Specific hours variable, dependent upon event schedule, with some evening and weekend hours required.
*Position is currently remote, with some on-site work required; SPM will provide appropriate technology to enable remote work.
Questions may be directed to Katie Skovholt, Executive Director (she/her)at email@example.com. To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Ms. Skovholt at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job please visit static1.squarespace.com.