Reports to: Executive Director
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Start date: November 4, 2019
Salary: $42,000 – $48,000
Benefits: Full health/ dental/ vision coverage, PTO, optional company phone plan, optional non-matched 401(k) plan
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Patron Services Manager is responsible for managing all interactions with patrons as part of the integrated marketing and fund development plans and strategies of two-time GRAMMY®-nominated professional vocal ensemble Seraphic Fire, a not-for-profit cultural arts organization based in Miami, Florida, with an annual operating budget of $1.8 million.
BOX OFFICE RESPONSIBILITIES
● Manages ticketing services to include executing and fulfilling single and subscription orders received by phone, mail, and email. Executes ticket exchanges for patrons and the fulfillment of subscriber benefits throughout the season.
● Prepares performance-day ticketing assets to include Will Call and Complimentary Guest lists.
● With the Advancement Operations Manager, coordinates annual subscription campaign, builds new concert season in ticketing platform, plans and executes telephone marketing campaigns with staff and volunteers.
FUND DEVELOPMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
● Manages stewardship of customers, corporate sponsors, venues, and vendors through acknowledgment letters, annual appeals, renewals, tax receipts, and other solicitations.
● Serves as primary contact with donors via phone, email, and in person. Coordinates reserved seating for patrons at all concert venues.
● Maintains and updates records for patrons within CRM system, tracking and reporting on donations, matching gifts, and donor interactions. Produces reports and lists, processes gift entries, and prepares contributions to General Operations Manager for deposit.
● Provides support to the Executive Director in patron stewardship and movement.
● Plans and executes telephone fund development campaigns with staff and volunteers.
EVENT MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
● Formulates event and Board-related invitation lists, tracks attendance, and arranges catering.
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent education, plus experience.
● 2-3 years of experience in coordinating and/or managing Seraphic Fire’s listed responsibilities of patron service operations.
● Exemplary project management and communication skills, outstanding attention to detail, and capability to grow his or her role at Seraphic Fire.
● Experience with online email, event, and website content management platforms (i.e. Eventbrite, WordPress, and Constant Contact).
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
● Impeccable verbal and written communications.
● Ability to travel locally and work for extended days and weekends during concert season or for major planned events.
To be considered for this position, please email the following to email@example.com:
● A cover letter including your interest in the position, what you will bring to the organization, and why you are the ideal candidate.
● A resume outlining your educational and professional experience.
● Three professional references.
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
About Seraphic Fire, Inc
Led by Founder and Artistic Director Patrick Dupré Quigley, Seraphic Fire brings top ensemble singers and instrumentalists from around the country to perform repertoire ranging from Gregorian chant and Baroque masterpieces, to Mahler and newly commissioned works by this country’s leading composers. Two of the ensemble’s recordings, Brahms: Ein Deutsches Requiem and A Seraphic Fire Christmas, were nominated for 2012 GRAMMY® Awards, making Seraphic Fire the only choral ensemble in North or South America to be nominated that year and the only classical ensemble in the world to be nominated for two separate projects.
Since 2002, Seraphic Fire has put its South Florida home at the center of artistic innovation. The 2018-2019 Season celebrated cultural diversity through collaborations with fellow Aspen Music Festival resident American Brass Quintet for Renaissance music of Spain under Founder and Artistic Director Patrick Dupré Quigley, with 2013 National Arts and Humanities Presidential Award recipient Anthony Trecek-King for an exploration of the African-American experience, and with National Chorus of Korea Artistic Director E. J. Yoon in a journey that showcases gems of Korea’s choral tradition.
Recognized for of its “spellbinding, hypnotic” sound (South Florida Classical Review), Seraphic Fire’s artistic accomplishments have also translated to acclaimed orchestral collaborations with The Cleveland Orchestra and New World Symphony, and chart-topping album sales.