Website Seraphic Fire
Professional vocal ensemble
Reports to: Director of Advancement
Classification: Part-time (20 hours/ week, some seasonal variations), Non-exempt
Start Date: March 2023
Salary: $20-25/ hour
Seraphic Fire, South Florida’s twice GRAMMY® nominated professional vocal ensemble, is seeking a thorough and meticulous individual to maintain and develop institutional funding sources to support Seraphic Fire’s artistic and educational initiatives through the management and execution of a robust grants program. This position will draft proposals, maintain a grants management system, steward funder relationships, and collaborate with others to submit strong funding proposals and reports.
• Draft proposals and reports to institutional funders
• Coordinate with finance staff on grant budget preparation and financial reporting
• Maintain up-to-date information about Seraphic Fire’s concert and education program
• Manage grant timelines including:
—–Meeting deadlines for submissions and reporting
—–Providing timely drafts for review
—–Researching upcoming and new opportunities
• Communicate with grantor organizations and municipalities regarding social media, marketing, and programming updates and changes
• Attend grant review panels and workshops whenever possible
• Manage and steward all grantor relationships
The ideal applicant will possess honed writing skills, keen editing abilities, project management experience, be systems-oriented, have excellent organizational skills, and be motivated to move the organization forward. Facility with standard computer software (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel) is a must, with basic knowledge of CRM systems preferred. Applicants must be able to work calmly under pressure, and knowledge of and appreciation for the choral art form will be seen as an asset.
This position may be performed remotely and allows flexible hours but requires presence at weekly staff meetings (by videoconference as needed) as well as panels and workshops during normal business hours.
To be considered for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com