Department: Customer Care
Available: September 2021
The Outbound Telefundraising Supervisor position oversees designated calling shifts for outbound telefundraising efforts. Responsibilities for this position include coaching and supervision of representatives as well as management of the processes that support telefundraising campaigns. Supervisors must have high-level competencies in staff management, scheduling, sales, lead management and analysis. The ideal candidate will be an outstanding and positive motivator of self and staff and work well within a team environment.
- Create and maintain a positive, structured work environment by informing reps of daily goals, premiums on offer, etc. and by being a constant presence on the floor.
- Motivate and coach the telefundraising representatives by monitoring reps, listening to calls on the floor, and providing constructive feedback.
- Maintain quality control through random pledge and gift verifications, regular checks of call backs, etc.
- Meet daily, weekly, period, and annual revenue objectives.
- Manage leads through the Noble Systems Dialer and Access database; ensure that a strategic combination of leads is being worked constantly.
- Maintain and generate caller schedules
- General maintenance and upkeep of call center including familiarity with all procedures such as, reporting, Tessitura, and customer service issues.
- Make outbound fundraising calls regularly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
- B.A. Degree preferred or equivalent.
- Five years prior call center management experience in a sales or fundraising
- Demonstrable ability of successful sales background
- Demonstrable ability to teach and learn advanced sales techniques and strategies as related to outbound phone sales
- Computer literate, knowledge of Tessitura, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Prior ACD and automated dialer experience a plus.
- Experience in a fast pace and changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- The Metropolitan Opera is a performance venue that requires employees working in the building to be fully vaccinated. Due to the nature of this role, you must be fully vaccinated at the time your employment is scheduled to start.
- Strong leadership and motivation skills.
- Team participation and leadership abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to regularly test and learn new techniques
- Ability to teach by example.
- Regular night and weekend work is required.
Please follow this link to submit your application materials: https://form.jotform.com/200134406236139
Internal candidates should please contact the Human Resources department directly to apply.
The Metropolitan Opera believes that diversity is critical to our success and growth as a leading performing arts institution and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve.
The Metropolitan Opera is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and existing employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, citizenship status, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com