Title: Manager, Annual Fund
Reports to: Director, Annual Fund
Under the direction of the Director, Annual Fund, the Manager, Annual Fund is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring a variety of annual fund activities and is essential to driving the strategy and execution of the Annual Fund Office operations.
The Manager, Annual Fund provides daily support for the annual individual giving program of The Philadelphia Orchestra, including the Maestro’s Circle ($2,500 and above) and General Membership (below $2,500) programs. Key responsibilities include support of donor relations, day-to-day management of the telefunding operation, list segmentation, data analysis, coordination of direct mail, and implementation of donor benefits fulfillment.
The Manager also provides occasional administrative support to the Director, Annual Fund.
1. Oversees all Annual Fund solicitation activity, including all data requests, ongoing analysis of activity in relation to annual goals, and staff activity.
2. Field and respond to regular telephone and email inquiries from donors.
3. Coordinates and drives the acknowledgement process for all Maestro’s Circle, General Membership, Musician and Staff gifts.
4. Generates and coordinates on a regular basis all annual individual giving donor lists for collateral materials and website updates.
5. Works collaboratively with the Marketing department to adhere to patron communication and solicitation matrix.
6. Oversees the production of gift transmittals and pledge forms for Annual Fund gifts; ensures accuracy of daily activity by monitoring gift reports and by working closely with the Individual Giving Coordinator and Development Services Department to ensure proper coding of records and gifts.
7. Oversees corporate matching gift program.
8. Oversees the processing of expenses in accordance with budget procedures.
9. Coordinates and manages telefunding gift reports, troubleshoots errors, resolves donor issues, and fulfills supply requests.
10. Manages all data requests with IT and ensures their accuracy and assists with direct mailings through external vendors.
11. Plans and implements donor benefits fulfillment for the Maestro’s Circle and General Membership Programs, including collaboration with the Manager of Development Events.
12. Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of three years of fundraising and annual fund and/or individual giving experience required. Experience with annual fund, membership and individual giving campaigns is preferred.
1. Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (verbal and written).
2. Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task office environment.
3. Proficiency with MS Office products, with a strong working knowledge of Excel.
4. Experience with Tessitura database management and data segmentation preferred, though experience with another integrated CRM system is acceptable.
5. Ability to work independently and take initiative on new projects.
6. Ability to work with confidential information with accuracy and discretion.
7. Willingness to work occasional evening and weekend concerts and events.
8. Knowledge of classical music a plus.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
Routine for office environment. The employee will be required to perform the essential functions of the job during evenings and weekends.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com