The Company Manager is responsible for the hospitality, arrival, residency and departure of all seasonal company members and all education programs involving guest artists such as the Shakespeare tour and Shakespeare competition. They assist in coordinating transportation and lodging as well as non-work related needs of all seasonal company members. They work directly and indirectly with the community, business leaders, USF Board of Governors, producers, area directors, production supervisors and other USF departments. They complete other tasks as requested.
1. Oversee the company management office and company management assistants and create a welcoming environment for employees and guest artists.
2. Recruit, hire and train seasonal company management assistants, and coordinate housing and other duties for the Festival’s WREP program.
3. Coordinate seasonal arrivals, check-in, key distribution, mail delivery, company parties, checkout, and departures, for all company members.
4. Coordinate company-provided beverage supplies (coffee, tea, etc) during rehearsal period to all production studios and rehearsal spaces.
5. Receive and deliver all AEA/Director/Designer furnishings and supplies as required by the Actor’s Equity Association or other union contractual agreements.
6. Assist in transportation and coordination for work and non-work-related injuries and illnesses including workmen’s compensation and follow up care for all seasonal company members.
7. Procure Festival housing and furnishings for all seasonal employees.
8. Create and maintain details records of housing needs and available rentals and provide detailed information for planning and budgeting.
9. Coordinate housing utilities and services (gas, electric, cable, internet and telephone). Including activation and shut off dates with utility companies in consultation with the USF business office.
10. Report and follow through on all maintenance issues with contracted landlords.
11. Oversee Festival-owned housing in coordination with USF Facilities.
12. Collect, manage and keep detailed records of all housing deposits, including ensuring the prompt and accurate refunding of deposits.
13. Coordinate pet housing and any related pet issues including the collection of the pet housing fee.
14. Coordinate the use and/or rental of furniture and its return at the conclusion of each season.
15. Coordinate housing for Words33, visiting directors and designers, and other USF guests.
16. Return keys to all appropriate landlords and USF facilities department after company departure.
17. Coordinate and supervise the cleaning of all housing units, whether rented or owned, after the departure of company member(s).
18. Maintain housing work orders along with status checkout forms in consultation with contracted landlords.
19. Procure lodging, travel, per diem and meeting space for all Festival planning, concept and production conferences.
20. Develop, submit, and manage an annual operating budget for the Company Management office.
21. Night and weekend work required.
22. Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
Apply at https://jobs.suu.edu/postings/2165
About Utah Shakespeare Festival
The Utah Shakespeare Festival presents life-affirming classic and contemporary plays in repertory, with Shakespeare as our cornerstone. These plays are enhanced by interactive festival experiences which entertain, enrich, and educate.